Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lots of fun on vacation

We had a lovely vacation 
- after the annual Easter egg hunt - 



we went to the Crystal Caves in PA

 The boys have been into the crystal miners from lego and they were thrilled to be in a real crystal mine cave.  Very cute.  Well, after mining for gold (purchased bags from the store and then you "pan" for your goodies) we went back to the hotel, that in itself was a treat.   
The next day we took them to Cabela's (can you hear the outdoors man gods singing?? - Ahhhhh). 


 Then up to Pottsville to the Yuengling brewery.  Lets just say this end of the vacation was for my husband.  I tried to swing in a trip to the wool mill, but alas, there wasn't enough time - later I'm sure.

I am working on a felted piece using lyrics to a song - I have wet felted it and after it dries I will be adding more to it.  More like a wool picture - I have done a few of these but not in this fashion, so we will see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Link Creations said...

I'm glad you had a great vacation!!!